Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010
That they said in an email sent to me. It is my experience when trying to register and submit my blog to Reviewme.com, one of the trusted paid review program. The replay itself came very quickly after my blog post, and made me shocked.
Blogs that I submit that time has PR2 and Alexa rank below 1.5 million, I thought it was enough to be included in the paid review program. Why so? Because once I register for the program paid another review like Blogvertise, and Buyblogreview, could be immediately accepted. Or maybe ReviewMe has a high enough standard to receive a blog to join their program?Hmm...let's find out.

You've got mail...do a little research
After I read the email again,  there was a message that says that checking the blog is done by an algorithm (machine), and if you think that was a mistake you could send letters to their replies.

Here are some other reasons:

1. This website is a suspected fake.

I suspect that ReviewMe want to blog was submitted to their program was not an autoblog, scam, or similar, so they want to ensure through their emails sent to their members.
2. This website does not have enough link popularity.
3. This website does not have enough traffic.
Both (2) and (3) these requirements I think is quite common given by others paid review program. I'm still wondering what is the link popularity and traffic that is required by ReviewMe, finally I try to find the information their website.

I try login to Reviewme, in order to check randomly the list of bloggers who are join in the program's. I choose a blog topic that has the same with mine. And I found that listed blogs have a PR6 average, but there also has a PR2, but have a good link popularity. Well, from here I'm a bit disappointed then what exactly is the reason they rejected my blog? Finally I did a little research on my own blog, either to check PR here, Alexa rank, and Link popularity here. The results were quite satisfactory and I think it can be compete with other blogs. From here i know that PR, Alexa rank, and link popularity are the important thing you should concern before you join a paid review programs. So by now, try to increase your page rank, alexa, and link popularity for quick approval.

So what the solution?
Finally I wrote a letter to ask them to check again, manually. Write a formal and polite language, so the admin feel respected :) and of course hope that our blogs will be approved. And the result like this. Thanks to ReviewMe admin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment